You have no items in your shopping cart
Here at Cube Store Scunthorpe we make it easy for you to spread the cost with our 0% finance options from V12 Finance. You can split you payments on every shopping basket over £350 so it’s not just on bikes either. We have provided a finance calculator on every bikes product page to make it easier for you to see how much your monthly payments will be by simply selecting the finance term you require and using the sliding bar to adjust the amount of deposit you wish to place. We also offer a range of interest bearing finance options to allow you to spread the cost over a longer period of time.
Applying for Finance Online
Applying for finance online couldn’t be easier!! Simply follow the steps below and receive an instant decision to allow you to complete your order straight away.
1. Find the items you want and add them to your shopping basket, remember this doesn’t just need to be bikes.
2. Once all items have been added, select ‘Begin Checkout’, choose your delivery method and select ‘Checkout with Finance’.
3. Sign in or check out as guest and fill out your billing and delivery addresses. Please note we have to deliver the bike to the billing address when applying for finance.
4. On the ‘Review my Order’ page select finance as the payment method.
5. Fill out the finance application and if approved you will be able to pay your deposit. Make sure you then press ‘Complete my Order’.
Applying for Finance In-store
You can also apply for finance in any or our store. One of our members of staff will be happy to go through the finance form with you which usually takes around 10 minutes. You will receive an instant decision and if approved you can pay your deposit and take any goods straight away. In order for us to complete the finance application, you will need to have the following information with you.
1. Photo ID
2. Bank Account No and Sort Code
3. Address details for the last 3 years.
4. Employment details including employers address, contact number and salary.
If your still unsure how finance works or have any problems whilst applying online please do not hesitate to contact us on 01472 210384 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org